Jewar Airport News: The airport is going to be built in Jewar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, tell you that the government has given all kinds of approvals, just the work is yet to start. Some farmers have been given land compensation for Jewar airport and some farmers are yet to be given. The airport to be built in Jewar is an international airport and from here all the flights of the country and abroad will be taken, all the flights of all the flights will be filled, all the flights will be filled.
|Jewar Airport News Today|
Jewar Airport Latest News: Preparations are underway to acquire land for the second phase of Jewar airport. With this, Delhi NCR is very close to getting another big international airport and will soon.
Jewar Airport News Today: Till now Jewar Airport is going to be the largest airport in India. There is no other airport in India bigger than Jewar Airport, all types of international and domestic flights will fly at Jewar Airport. Whatever import and export work is done in India, all that will also be done by Jewar Airport.
Also Read – Jewar Airport Village List, Construction Company and Location
What is the distance from Delhi to Jewar airport?
Let us tell you that the distance from Delhi to Jewar Airport is not much, it takes only 1 hour 1 hour 1 hour 1 hour to reach Jewar from Delhi and its distance is between 50 to 60 kilometers, you can easily come to Jewar Airport. can.
Some important points about Jewar Airport
1. The proposal for an airport at Jewar was first sent by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh to the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh in 2001 and his successor Mayawati also supported the plan and the proposed airport would have more than 2,000 acres of land. had acquired. The central government had constituted a group of ministers to decide on the issue, as it violated the existing policy of building no other airport in Delhi within 150 km radius, but still approved the proposal. was given.
2. The Jewar airport was brought in because it felt the need to avoid the traffic in Delhi.
3. It will be the third airport in Delhi NCR after Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport and Ghaziabad’s Hindon Airport.
3. According to officials, the first phase of Jewar airport will cost Rs 4,588 crore and is expected to be completed by 2023.
4. Jewar Airport has an area spread over 5,000 hectares, of which 1,334 hectares have already been acquired.
5. It has been told that Jewar airport is likely to have six to eight runways, will be the most employable airport in India and the farmers here will also be able to do their work
6. The estimated cost of the Noida (Jewar) International Airport is said to be around Rs 30,000 crore.
7. Once completed, Jewar Airport will be the largest airport in Asia.
8. Jewar airport has a lot of advantages as it will be just 130 kms from Agra and about 72 kms from Delhi and 28 kms from Greater Noida and about 40 kms from Noida.
9. Metro connectivity will also be added between Indira Gandhi International Airport and Jewar Airport.
10. Let us tell you that when Jewar Airport will be built in Jewar, very soon metro will also be started via Greater Noida and Noida till Jewar, which will also provide employment to people.